NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
To: All Members
On Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. in the Playhouse, a Special Membership Meeting will be held for the purpose of unit owners voting to waive fully funded reserves in the proposed fiscal year budget for the period April 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018.
A majority of the total members of the Association (a quorum) must be present, in person or by proxy, at the meeting for the vote to be conducted.
If you are unable to attend the Special Membership Meeting in person and wish to return the enclosed Limited Proxy so that another individual chosen by you (your proxy) may be counted toward the quorum requirement and your vote may be cast as you so designate by your proxy, please note the following information:
1. A limited proxy form must be signed by the designated owner of the unit.
2. The proxy form should be submitted to the Association prior to the scheduled time of the meeting. It can be hand-delivered or mailed to the Association at: 900 Hollybrook Dr., Pembroke Pines, FL 33025, Attn: Recording Secretary. It is recommended that the proxy be submitted as long before the meeting as possible, in order to avoid delays in registration the night of the meeting.
3. If you appoint a proxy and later determine that you will be able to attend the meeting in person, you may withdraw your proxy when you register at the meeting.
4. A proxy may be revoked in writing or suspended by a later proxy to another person. It may also be assigned (substituted) by the person you originally designate as your proxy if the person you designate on the proxy decides that he or she will be unable to attend the meeting (this is the second page of the limited proxy form).
5. To have your proxy cast your vote on the waiving of fully funded reserves, please complete and sign the Limited Proxy and return it in the pre-addressed envelope provided.
6. A Limited Proxy form is enclosed with this notice for your use, if needed.